Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Lunch Trip

So today happened to be a slow day at work and I decided to take a little stroll. I happened to come across a beautiful little wedding store, and so naturally I went in. They had so many nice dresses, and today I decided to try one on :). It is my first official time ever trying on a wedding dress, and I had an awesome time.

The lady in the store was lovely, and she was really helpful. I tried on three different styles, but I also realized how much I need someone to go with me next time. There was this beautiful dress that I wanted to try on but I couldn't get into it because there was no zipper, and I felt a little awkward to ask the lady. She would have helped but I didn't have that much time anyway. Next time Mommy, Judy or someone has to come with me.

It was really great trying on different dresses and seeing what it is that I want. I do realize that I'm going to go with straps, whether halter or just the double straps we shall see.

Anyway, right now Michael and I are working on getting someone to do the cake, and decorator. We're not looking for much in regards to a decorator but we're looking for chair covers and a few little odds and ends.

We also have everything signed with Bezick, and his amazing wife Helena is going to be doing the make up on the day of. Michael and I met them a few week ago at there home, and they are really the sweetest people that you've ever met. Helena is hilarious and just really a very easy person to be around, and the same for Bezick. They're warm and inviting, you feel totally at ease with them. Right now Helena and I are working on getting my complexion even since Michael and I have decided to go with high definiton filming. So basically our wedding video will be on Blueray :), but this also means that it will pick up all the little details.

Helena taught me some really great things, and they're working wonderfully. She's great at what she does, and she really makes everything fun. On Sunday I tried on my first set of fake eyelashes. They're weren't the whole eyelash type, but the little individual peices. I wore them for the whole day, and didn't even feel a thing I liked them a lot. I was a little nervous about wearing them because I never had, and I had no idea how my eyes would feel. Everything worked out great though and they're really durable. The plus side with having Helena, other than she's amazing at what she does it's also that she'll be there the whole day of the wedding to do touch ups so I don't have to worry about that.

So another thing knocked off the list, and I know I have a butt load to still do but things are coming together.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment