Monday, June 14, 2010

The Bridal Party BBQ

I realized this afternoon that I didn't post anything regarding the Bridal Party BBQ which we had at my brothers place on the 6th.

The turn out was great, everyone was able to make it, with the exception of one because he lives in Singapore. We wanted to have everyone over so that they could finally meet each other, and also because there was one person I did not know from Michael's side.

It was just amazing. The party started at 12 (Ryan being the first to arrive), and we last until about 10:30 that night. There was a ton to eat, and drink, and lots of conversation.

It meant so much to be to have everyone together, and having a good time. I feel really good about the fact that everyone knows who they're going to be partnered up with, and that things will (*hopefully*) go smoothly.

I was actually telling Michael today that I would love to have another one before the summer is up, for just another hello....but we will have to see in regards to time and just the wedding is getting so close.

I wish I had pictures to post :( I bought my camera, but the battery was dead :(.

Well there is always the rehearsal dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment