Thursday, June 10, 2010

92 Days Left

I can't believe how quickly the time is just going by now. I decided to check on the blog, and to update it, and now there are only 92 days left :S. I mean it's really coming down to it.

So Michael and I have finally chosen a limo service that we're happy with. It really took a lot of looking around. I really thought it would be pretty easy, but trying to find a good price, and a good looking vehicle is not an easy pursuit. We definitely saw some limo buses that were just pathetic looking, and I don't understand how people who spend over $1000.00 for it, but I guess they do. So like I said we found one we're happy with, and it's clean, which was really important to us. It's a beautiful black limo bus, provided by Yorkville Limousines.

The next thing that we managed to knock off our list is we got the invitations done. You have no idea, but I'm super excited. I just love the ones that we chose, and I can't start wait to start getting them out. I realize that I might be singing a different tune when it comes to addressing them, but now it's formal. I know that all the friends and family are aware of the wedding, but now if the official invitation.

There is one thing that I can say for sure and it's that having a long engagement was the best decision for us. I know that many people plan a wedding in a few months, but I love the time that I was able to have to do my research and enjoy the wedding process. I haven't really felt stressed out through everything, and I happy that I'll be able to look back on this experience and not dread the thought of it.

On another note wedding season is upon us, and I have a ton of weddings to also go to this season. My new dilemma is making sure that I have enough outfits to wear to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment