Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Shower

So this past Sunday (July 25th) my mom, and bridesmaids hosted a beautiful shower for me. It was just so amazing. They had it at a hall (Pavillon Royale), and it could not have been more beautifully set up.

Everything was in pink and white, and just so elegant. I actually ended up wearing a pink and white dress, and it matched perfectly. I loved the food, games, and was so touched by all the people that could join.

After the festivities the girls and I went back to Saddia's place so her mom could do the measurements for the alterations for the girls dresses. After they were done, Michael, Heather, Tony, Gordon, and Grandma came over and we opened the gifts. We're so excited about everything, and look forward to being able to use it when we have our home.

I just wanted to say thank you to my amazing girls and my extraordinary mom for putting it all together for me. They're memories I will have all my life, and I am just so amazed to have such wonderful people in my life.

I also wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it out, and for they're wonderful and generous gifts. Everything was just so beautiful, and it was just so amazing to feel so loved by so many.

Right now with the wedding planning Michael and I are going to choose our engagement photo's tomorrow, we're also going to be finalizing some things with the videographer as well. This Sunday the guys get themselves measured for the tuxes (I know they'll look amazing), and I'm writing all the thank you cards for the shower.

Now just one more hurdle to cross, and that is my 25th birthday :( ....It's slowly getting closer.

See you all soon...just 43 days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment