Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's getting closer :)

So I just checked our counter and cannot believe that we only have 66 days left until the wedding! I'm a little stunned at the moment.

Lots of things have been going on. Michael and I have finished our video session with Bezick. We had to put it off for a few weekends because of the rain, but we finally got to do it. It was a scorcher of a day mind you, but it was still fun. We took some shots at our favourite spot (The country Manor), a B&B Michael and I have been going to for some time.

We also finished our engagement shoot with Silvana. I had such a great time. we took photo's at a couple different locations, and the weather was just perfect. There was sun, but there was no real heat so we weren't uncomfortable. I want to give so many details away, but I figure that I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves when they are up.

We also got the invitations out, and we've already started to get back responses :). Everything is just running so well.

In the next few weeks the dresses are going to be altered, guys will be getting there tuxes, and just the odd little things.

I'm getting married in 66 days :)

1 comment: