Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Day is Quickly Approaching :)

Hello All,

So what else can I tell you about the wedding day this far. Things are going great :) , Michael and I are currently awaiting our interview with the designer that we just love. They're company is called FOS, and they have the elegance that we are looking for. Things are coming together to beautifully :).

I found the tuxes for the guys, and Tuxedo Royal has a sale until the end of the year which works out great. Of course the final decision is up to Michael, but I'm happy that I found it. He doesn't want there to be any tie's for the men at the wedding, but he is going to look sharp none the less.

Well this past weekend Lillian and I went to the bridal show at airport road, and I signed up to be on rich bride, poor bride. Nothing is definite yet, but I'll know by next year if I get to be on the show!!! I am completely excited about that. If we do get to be on it then we'll get a free wedding planner, and they'll be there on the wedding day as well. I am just completely ecstatic about it.

Also, my dear friend Lillian is going to be taking some pictures for our save the date cards. Michael and I originally thought about using our photographer (we still have to do the engagement shoot), but we want to actually do winter shots. We figured that we'll have nice fall wedding pictures, and we didn't want fall engagement pictures as well. So the first person that came to mind to do the pictures for us was Lillian, and she said yes which was great.

I have pretty much finalized my guest list, and now the daunting tasks of calling everyone and verifying addresses is quickly approaching. I'm not really looking forward to that, but it has to get done.

Well that is all that is going on at the moment ,but things are starting to heat up as the year count down is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment